This informative 2-2.5 hour class will get your family started started on the path to healthy sleep. We will give you the tools and the confidence to make changes to
This informative 2-2.5 hour class will get your family started started on the path to healthy sleep. We will give you the tools and the confidence to make changes to your child’s everyday routine which will ensure that everyone is getting the sleep they need.
This class includes information about:
- Tackling night waking and early rising
- Short or no naps
- Bedtime battles
- Age appropriate routines and schedules
- Beginning the process of night weaning when your child is ready
- A sleep coaching plan based on the method that you choose (additional cost)
- You will receive a handout with what we spoke about in class
Class attendees also have the opportunity to learn how to teach your child to learn how to fall asleep independently by adding-on a customized step-by-step sleep coaching plan that will be based on your child’s temperament and what you will be comfortable implementing.
(Tuesday) 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM EST
Early Years Center (Mothercraft)
475 Evered Ave., Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1Z 5K9
May 29, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Mothercraft
Ticket good for one adult or two adults who share parenting duties of a single child.
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!