Are you getting ready to head
Are you getting ready to head back to work? Is your little one getting ready to start daycare??
Are you wondering how in the heck it been a year already and are wondering how you can help your child adjust to starting work and daycare?
Making that adjustment from being at home together all day long to now being separated comes with a lot of emotions. Excitement because you get to pee by yourself again, have adult conversations and actually eat when you are hungry but… you are also getting ready to leave your little one for the day.
The transition can be tough but we are here to help! Elisa and Pam both have a background in Early Childhood Education, years of experience in centres, have run successful home daycares and have helped support dozens of little ones through this transition.
During this 1.5 hour online call we will go over all the challenges you may encounter when starting daycare. Some of the topics we will discuss are:
- Connections – making sure you are finding time to re-connect after the day apart
- Sleep – the ins and outs of helping your child sleep while in care
- Emotional offloading – listening to your child’s upsets and supporting them through
- Tips to make the transition as easy as possible on everyone
- Separation Anxiety – how to help them feel confident in their new space
- Tricks for feeling better organized
- How to help them prepare before daycare even starts – schedules, integration..
There will be time during the call to chat through your own anxieties and worries with the group while Elisa and Pam offer their support and recommendations to help
This class is open to all families who will be starting care in the next 6 months.
*If your little one has already started daycare and isn’t adjusting well please let us know if you would be interested in a class about the adjustment after care has started! As always, if you are unable to make this group call, we do offer the same call privately. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
(Wednesday) 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM EST
Online Via Zoom