Expecting a baby and have questions? Join Pam and Heidi for this informative night with other moms and dads to be. This 1-hour workshop will go over the top 8 things
Expecting a baby and have questions?
Join Pam and Heidi for this informative night with other moms and dads to be. This 1-hour workshop will go over the top 8 things all expecting parents need to know for when baby arrives.
Are you expecting a baby and have these questions:
- How will I know if my baby is eating enough?
- How to soothe a crying a baby?
- What’s happening to my chest?!
- What’s this in the diaper?
- Tummy Time?
- Worried about what you don’t know??
Sound like something you want to know about? Then come join us for an informative evening where you will learn the 8 things you need to know as an expecting parent. There will be light refreshments and time after the workshop to chat and answer questions. And we promise to make it fun too!
Adjusting to being a parent can be hard and knowing this information will help ease the transition for both parents and baby.
If you have any questions or would like to speak with Pam or Heidi, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other related classes and upcoming dates:
BBC: Before Baby Comes – 4 week series starting in October
- A more in-depth discussion with practical advice on pre and post-natal care of the birth mom, feeding your baby, newborn care, emotional wellness for everyone, sleep and safety for your baby.
ABC: After Baby Comes – 6 week series of classes starting in October
- Practical advice on baby’s sleep cues, baby’s hunger cues, newborn sleep, child development, mom’s well being. This is a beautiful class that will support and walk you through those first weeks of baby’s life in the company of Pam, Heidi and other new moms and babies.
(Thursday) 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM EST
Blossom Early Learning
176 Lakeshore Drive, Suite #12, North Bay, Ontario P1A 3Y9