$650.00 – $900.00
A fully custom sleep solution for families located in the Ottawa or North Bay areas, with a flexible number of weeks of one-on-one support.
This service package is for families:
- Located in Ottawa, North Bay, or surrounding areas
- With one or more children (ages 19 months and over) facing sleep challenges
- Who would like to have everyone in the family sleeping better
About this program
This package is designed for parents with toddlers and older children experiencing sleep challenges, bedtime battles, inadequate daytime sleep, sleep associations and more.
Restful Parenting will teach you all you need to know about your child’s sleep while also getting everyone else the quality, restorative sleep they need.
You will learn:
- The ins and outs of toddler/child sleep and how it differs from when they were a baby
- How to teach sleep, while still responding and attending to your child
- How to understand “big feelings” and emotions in your child, as well as any anxiety they may have about change (including separation anxiety) and how it affects their sleep
- How to teach your child to fall asleep happily on their own—and to sleep through the night
As part of the in-home package, you get:
- 1 home consultation** with a Restful Parenting consultant (1 to 1.5 hours)
- Get expert advice on Foundations for Healthy Sleep—including changes you can make to your child’s everyday routine to start improving their sleep, and different sleep coaching methods
- Demo of a sleep coaching method
- **Please allow 2-3 days before booking a consultation date as we need to review your completed intake form and customize a plan for you
- 2 fully customized plans
- Sleep Coaching Plan: a step-by-step customized plan based on your child’s specific needs and temperament, as well as your comfort level and preferred method
- Sleep Maintenance Plan: how to navigate the ups and downs of changes to your child’s sleep (including travel and illness), while maintaining what you have taught your child
- Three 15-minute online meetings or phone calls
- To go through anything you are struggling with, or to answer questions
- Unlimited email support for your choice of 3, 4, or 6 weeks
- To answer questions, make any necessary tweaks to your plans, and to guide you through each step
- Our six-week option is perfect for families who would like to take a slower approach
- 4 weeks of group support in our exclusive Facebook group
- After your initial email support period is completed, you can still ask questions and learn from other families currently enrolled in our sleep coaching programs through our exclusive Facebook group
Our customized sleep plans are detailed and we’ll be behind you every step of the way. But if you’d like a little in-person help, especially when walking through your plan for the first time, we can join you in your home for naptime, bedtime, or even overnight, to walk through the routine and troubleshoot any issues. Just add this option to your package before adding the package to your cart.
Ask us about our sibling discount!
What Our Clients Are Saying
M.W. from Ottawa, Ontario
|Weeks of Support||
3 Weeks, 4 Weeks, 6 Weeks