$575.00 – $825.00
A fully custom sleep solution for families located in the Ottawa or North Bay areas, with a flexible number of weeks of one-on-one support, and optional in-home bedtime routine walk-through.
This service package is for families:
- Located in Ottawa, North Bay, or surrounding areas
- With one or more children (ages 3.5–18 months) facing sleep challenges
- Who would like to have everyone in the family sleeping better
About this program
This “sleep coaching” package is ideal for parents of babies who are having challenges falling and staying asleep.
Sleep coaching is designed to help you teach your child to fall asleep independently while supporting them—using the method that best suits your parenting style and comfort level.
You will learn how to:
- Teach your child healthy sleep while still attending to their needs—including nurturing the parent/child bond and trust created between you and them
- Help your child stay on track through the ups and downs including development, illness and travel
- Support your child’s everyday emotions, with the understanding of how those feelings can affect sleep
As part of the in-home package, you get:
- 1 home visit with a Restful Parenting consultant (1.5 to 2 hours)
- To meet you and your child, to get a sense of their temperament and your preferred coaching method
- Get expert advice on Foundations for Healthy Sleep—including changes you can make to your baby’s everyday routine to start improving their sleep, and our different sleep coaching methods
- 2 fully customized plans
- Sleep Coaching Plan: a step-by-step customized plan based on your child’s specific needs and temperament, as well as your comfort level and preferred method
- Sleep Maintenance Plan: how to navigate the ups and downs of changes to baby’s sleep (including travel and illness), while maintaining what you have taught your baby
- Two 20-minute online meetings or phone calls
- For added support
- Unlimited email support for your choice of 3, 4, or 6 weeks
- To guide you through the changes and any tweaking of your plan, to ensure success
- Our six-week option is perfect for families who would like to take a slower approach
Ask us about our sibling discount!
Our customized sleep plans are detailed and we’ll be behind you every step of the way. But if you’d like a little in-person help, especially when walking through your plan for the first time, we can join you in your home for naptime, bedtime, or even overnight, to walk through the routine and troubleshoot any issues. Just add this option to your package before adding the package to your cart.
What Our Clients are Saying
Melissa from Ottawa, Ontario
Working with Restful Parenting was by far the best investment we’ve made for our child and our family. Not only we were able to resolve our child’s sleep issues, we regained our confidence as parents.
Thanks for everything!
|Weeks of Support||
3 Weeks, 4 Weeks, 6 Weeks