A one-time session to establish great foundations for sleep, breastfeeding, and infant care before or just after baby arrives.
This service package is for families:
- Located in the Ottawa, North Bay, or surrounding areas
- Who are expecting a baby soon, or have a newborn
- Who would like to establish good sleep habits from day one, and to care for their baby with confidence
About this program
This program is a single 2 hour, private in-home course. We’ll work one-on-one with you to help you understand the foundations of healthy sleep and to figure out how feedings, siblings, co-sleeping or other infant care challenges will work with your schedule.
You will learn how to:
- read your baby’s cues and put them to sleep at the right time
- build your confidence in understanding your little one
- handle feeding – breast or bottle
- create a smooth transition for your family in the first few weeks after baby arrives
- apply Dr. Harvy Karp’s “5 S’s” to calm fussy/colicky babies
- handle all the ins and outs of infants!