What is included:
- A questionnaire to ensure we have as much information as possible
- A phone/in-home consultation to go over your sleep coaching plan and to ensure you are feeling as comfortable as possible before we begin.
- A step by step sleep coaching plan
- A Foundations for Healthy Sleep handout
- 3 weeks of unlimited online support as you implement the plan.
- 3-20 minute SOS phone calls to be scheduled during our time together.
- A maintenance plan to go over upcoming transitions, travel, illness etc. so that you can stay on track!
- 2 additional months in our VIP Private Facebook Group for maintenance after your 3 weeks of private support have finished. This allows you to ask any questions after sleep coaching or get back on track quickly with our support if you have a regression along the way!
- Voxer access (This is a talk message or text tool)
- Group calls in the VIP Facebook group
- Access to our online parenting resource video programs (options are: Toilet training, Preparing for Childcare, Parenting Toddlers (tantrums, setting limits and more,) picky eating (coming soon!)
- Information and guidance on all things parenting-Starting solids, development etc. Basically, any questions you have, we will help you with.
This program includes extended support to ensure you are feeling confident with every transition, can ask all of your questions and always know that you have the support you need and guidance any time you need it. Not only are we tackling all sleep challenges but we are also available to answer all of your parenting questions too!
Got questions? We've got answers!
Voxer is a messaging tool that we use to keep in touch with our clients. You’ll install an app on your favourite device and you’ll be able to leave us private messages at any time, day or night. We’ll respond to as many questions as you have, a few times a day, during your one-on-one support time. We’ll both be able to trace the history of questions and answers to keep the conversation history intact.
The VIP Facebook group is a private group for families that are working through our program or have recently finished. It’s a safe space to ask your questions and get daily support from Pam and Elisa and get back on track quickly with our support if you have a regression along the way! We are on the Facebook group one time per day to answer everyone and we post videos when we can.
The initial days of support are private and full support. You choose the option of how much of the private support you would benefit from.
With your initial 5, 14 or 21 days of private support, we are in correspondence with you a few times per day to answer your questions. We are also following your logs and checking them daily (a few times per day) to ensure that you are on the right track!
The Facebook group is partial support. With the group, we are on one time per day answering your questions. You can still post many questions but we are on once to answer everyone and offer guidance. We are not checking in on logs daily so we rely more on your posts and updates to give us the information we need.
Yes! We have several payment options that may suit you. Please let us know when you contact us for your initial call that you are interested in a payment plan.