This amazing package includes:
- A questionnaire to ensure we have as much information as possible
- An in-person consultation to go over your sleep coaching plan and to ensure you are feeling as comfortable as possible before we begin.
- A Foundations for Healthy Sleep handout
- A sleep coaching plan to work on sleep and reaching your goals. As a long term family we can take the program as fast or as slow as you would like.
- 4 weeks of private one-on-one support.
- Support via email/online logs and voice messaging/texting through Voxer (a texting app)
- 2 virtual or in-home visits (or a total of 3 hours of in-home real time support). These are longer visits and usually our coach is there for a couple of hours to offer real-time guidance and support. These can either be used for sleep or parenting. Essentially, the coach would go to your home and sit with you as you implement the sleep coaching plan for the first time; or, the coach would go in and observe parenting related topics and offer guidance on how you can work through certain challenges. We will be with you live as you implement the plan and will be able to offer guidance and support on the spot for any of your parenting questions.
- 4 Phone calls: 2 scheduled calls and 2 S.O.S calls.
- Access to our online parenting resource video programs (options are: Toilet training, Preparing for Childcare, Parenting Toddlers (tantrums, setting limits and more,) picky eating (coming soon!)
We will also walk you through and guide you on everything sleep related and parenting:
- All things sleep related
- Preparing for childcare
- Weaning from bottle or breast when you are ready
- Separation anxiety
- Toilet teaching
- Tantrums and emotions
- Transitions through naps
- Starting solids
- Setting limits with confidence for toddlers
- Parenting toddlers and beyond
- Encouraging healthy eating habits
- Basically, you have support in anything you need for 6 months.
Got questions? We've got answers!
Voxer is a messaging tool that we use to keep in touch with our clients. You’ll install an app on your favourite device and you’ll be able to leave us private messages at any time, day or night. We’ll respond to as many questions as you have, a few times a day, during your one-on-one support time. We’ll both be able to trace the history of questions and answers to keep the conversation history intact.
The initial days of support are private and full support. You choose the option of how much of the private support you would benefit from.
With your initial 5, 14 or 21 days of private support, we are in correspondence with you a few times per day to answer your questions. We are also following your logs and checking them daily (a few times per day) to ensure that you are on the right track!
The Facebook group is partial support. With the group, we are on one time per day answering your questions. You can still post many questions but we are on once to answer everyone and offer guidance. We are not checking in on logs daily so we rely more on your posts and updates to give us the information we need.
Yes! We have several payment options that may suit you. Please let us know when you contact us for your initial call that you are interested in a payment plan.