$500.00 – $800.00
A fully custom sleep solution for families located anywhere in Canada, with a flexible number of weeks of one-on-one support.
This service package is for families:
- Located anywhere in Canada
- With one or more children (ages 3.5 – 18 months) facing sleep challenges
- Who would like to have everyone in the family sleeping better
About this program
This “sleep coaching” package is ideal for parents of babies who are having challenges falling and staying asleep.
Sleep coaching is designed to help you teach your child to fall asleep independently while supporting them—using the method that best suits your parenting style and comfort level.
You will learn how to:
- Teach your child healthy sleep while still attending to their needs—including nurturing the parent/child bond and trust created between you and them
- Help your child stay on track through the ups and downs including development, illness and travel
- Support your child’s everyday emotions, with the understanding of how those feelings can affect sleep
Looking for us to work with you in your home? Check out our In Home package here.
As part of the online package, you get:
- 1 online or phone consultation** with a Restful Parenting consultant (1 hour)
- To “meet” you and your child, to get a sense of their temperament and your preferred coaching method
- Get expert advice on Foundations for Healthy Sleep—including changes you can make to your baby’s everyday routine to start improving their sleep, and our different sleep coaching methods
- **Please allow 2-3 days before booking a consultation date as we need to review your completed intake form and customize a plan for you
- 2 fully customized plans
- Sleep Coaching Plan: a step-by-step customized plan based on your child’s specific needs and temperament, as well as your comfort level and preferred method
- Sleep Maintenance Plan: how to navigate the ups and downs of changes to baby’s sleep (including travel and illness), while maintaining what you have taught your baby
- Two 20-minute online meetings or phone calls
- For added support
- Unlimited email support for your choice of 2 or 3 weeks
- To guide you through the changes and any tweaking of your plan, to ensure success
- 4 weeks of group support in our exclusive Facebook group
- After your initial email support period is completed, you can still ask questions and learn from other families currently enrolled in our sleep coaching programs through our exclusive Facebook group
If you’d like a little extra support as you implement the plan for the first time, we can be available to you on the phone or via online chat as you go through your naptime or bedtime routine. Basic live support is for one hour of time. Just select this add-on below to add it to your cart.
Ask us about our sibling discount!
What Our Clients Are Saying
Melissa from Ottawa, Ontario
Working with Restful Parenting was by far the best investment we’ve made for our child and our family. Not only we were able to resolve our child’s sleep issues, we regained our confidence as parents.
Thanks for everything!
|Weeks of Support||
2 Weeks, 3 Weeks